About Me

March 29, 2021

Tiny Progress.


My vintage cabinet is now ready for
items that will make it homey and filled.


A sweet banner of vintage fabrices,
a framed print of Angels and my teddy.


Between the two cozy chairs are framed
art and needlework to go up on the walls.


A close up of the top shelf. I did move the
banner up a bit after I took the photo so it
didn't hang down so very low. My teddy was
a gift from a child who came through the grief
program and she wanted me to have a soft,
tiny stuffy with a stitched heart with the idea
that I will always remember her, which I do
each time I look at it. Her heart warmed mine
greatly. She will and is doing well. I often
receive gifts and cards from kids. So loved!

That's it for the progress on creating my new
space at hospice for now. I'm not working
this week as it's Spring Break, then Easter,
and I am enjoying a week at home for now.

More updates once I'm back at work. I'm
almost done this space! Have a great week.

~ Chy

2 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Have a wonderful week.

Chy said...

Thanks Marie. I hope you've had an amazing week as well!

X Chy