About Me

March 17, 2021

St. Patrick's Day.


My great grandparents arrived in
Canada from Ireland in 1905, on
separate boats, and from separate
county's. They found each other
and married and here we are. I'm
really not sure how much Irish
this makes me but I'll take it! A
couple of years ago, I was gifted
a copy of the ship manifesto that
show their names, ages, and where
they were travelling from. I'd like
to frame this but want it on better
paper, like a sweet parchment. I
am so thrilled to have this little
piece of history that shows where
our family came from. Our rings
are Claddagh's, and now we have
new Celtic Knot ones. When I
finish up my tattoos on my arms,
I'm going to add in something to
represent my Irish Heritage. I
will reveal once it's completed.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone.
Hope your day was green and amazing!

~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

How nice that you have that piece of your heritage. A precious keepsake for sure.