About Me

April 8, 2020

Evening Routine.


My new nighttime routine during this Pandemic now
that I don't have meetings at night or work to do that
doesn't get done during the day. A warm cup of Brit
tea and a great book, also Brit. Corrie on the telly and
a chocolate brownie made by a sweet grand baby. A wee
bit of downtime after busy days to keep focused and on
target for goals. Dh during this time each night is busy
broadcasting a radio show. Time on my own. Time away.

How are you staying focused?
How are you ending your day?

~ Chy

4 comments:

Debi said...

What a nice way to end your day! My hubby and I take a "coffee break" every afternoon between 3 and 4. We have coffee, tea or hot chocolate and a small snack to tide us over until dinner at 6:00. It's a nice break for us. Stay safe and well.

Chy said...

It is a lovely way to end the day, especially now! Coffee breaks are good too. We've never been coffee drinkers but tea is a good pick me up when we take time to sit down.

X Chy

wisps of words said...

You are a busy couple...

Stay well and safe...💛💚💜

Chy said...

We are busy but it's always a good busy!

Be well.

X Chy