About Me

September 16, 2014

Under the Weather.

Hi everyone!

It ended up unexpectedly being a work at home day today. Not something I had counted on but I haven't been feeling well for the last few days and today, my body decided that hanging out in bed for the day was on the agenda. Thankfully, with my handy dandy laptop, cell phone and tv remote, I was able to rest, work, rest, work, rest, work and not fall behind in this busy time of year with a new class starting on Thursday night and a big community event coming up on the 4th of October. No good time to be sick but if my body is run down and a virus has invaded, today was probably the best day of all to be off. 


Thankful for our cozy home, a flexible work environment, an understanding staff and my sweet loving family!

So, how was your day?

4 comments:

Penny said...

Hope you feel. Inch better soon X

Penny said...

* much better soon! X

Cheapchick said...

I hope you feel better soon, in the mean time tea and chicken soup!

Cheapchick said...

I hope you feel better soon, in the mean time tea and chicken soup!