About Me

November 26, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... jammies. An early night to try and get caught up on my energy.

What I'm reading .... still thumbing thru the magazines we gathered for my recovery.

What's happening in my kitchen .... it's quiet as dinner is done and the dishwasher is doing a rinse.

What's outside my window .... NO snow! Warm air, birds singing. Where is Winter?

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community. 

What I'm smelling .... the candles dh lit for me. Love the soft light and sweet smell.

What I'm hearing .... the tv, and as always talking and laughter. Never a shortage of that in our little cottage.

What I'm crafting .... nothing at the moment. Some Lego and working on making sure my scars are healing.

What's on my mind .... recovery, what's next, Christmas and my sweet family.

Words to live by .... sweet, very timely personal quote above. I don't have the energy to look back to make sure I haven't used this one before. If I have, please forgive me.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: