About Me

November 12, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.

 

What I'm wearing .... jammies ~ pretty much what I'll be wearing for the next week. So comfy though. And no excuses to be as cozy as I can be during my recovering. 

What I'm reading .... magazines in my art cart that we gathered and then loaded up before Wednesday. My eyes are a bit wonky. I wonder if drugs affect the eyes? Mine are not focusing the best but I'm sure they will get better.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dh is just putting the dishwasher on. I don't have much of an appetite but am being well taken care of.

What's outside my window .... now it's dark but we had blue sky and no wind.

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community. And I'll add an amazing surgeon!

What I'm smelling .... my warm blanket smells like it just came out of the dryer .... oh wait, it just did!

What I'm hearing .... talking, tv, music, dishwasher. Family life.

What I'm crafting .... nothing but I do have a cross stitch kit in my recovery art cart.

What's on my mind .... how lucky I feel to come out of surgery with NO pain and a loving home while I recover. 

Words to live by .... no quote today but a print showing how much I'm enjoying we can still throw our windows open to let the warm air in - still NO snow! 

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: