About Me

November 5, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... Sweet Legs leggings in teal with a matching flowy long top, matching socks and my hair is all curled. Was at a lovely wrap up meeting for the event we had in October for our local baby loss families. 

What I'm reading .... lots of blogs as I get ready for surgery and putting a list together of the ones I need to catch up on while I recover. Looking forward to some down time.

What's happening in my kitchen .... I didn't need dinner as we were provided with an amazing meal at the meeting. So good! Our kitchen is quiet now that dinner is done and everyone cleaned up.

What's outside my window .... warm weather and NO snow!

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community. 

What I'm smelling .... the fresh air coming in the great room windows. Enjoying all the warm air while we still have it!

What I'm hearing .... the tv, everyone chatting and laughing. 

What I'm crafting .... looking for recipes to learn how to make bath bombs for small Christmas gifts.

What's on my mind .... my upcoming surgery, as I'm quite terrified! I'm sure all will go well but it's a big worry.

Words to live by .... sweet, very timely personal quote above. 

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: