About Me

December 29, 2018

2,000th Blog Post.


Tonight is a bit of small milestone for my little blog
in the big vast blog world. I realized I was coming
close to 2,000 blog posts and guess what? This is
it!! Thank you, my kind readers, for reading my
little notes about life in our little house in the big
woods. Thank you for your kind comments, your
beautiful emails and for being so patient with me as
I learned how to navigate this medium. And even
when I changed my look or my font or my colors,
you stuck by me! I appreciate knowing each of
you and hope this journey we are all on continues
for  many, many more blog posts. With gratitude ....

~ Chy

2 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Good evening! !
It is 9:30 PM on 30th Japan time now.
It is the custom of Japan's year end.
In the year end, we say “Yoi otoshi wo” to each other wishing for the coming
year to be pleasurable.
The New Year season is the most significant season for the Japanese.
All the Christmas décor is switched to the New Year’s in a blink.
Major New Year icons are the pine tree, bamboo, plums and so on. All of them are symbols of good fortune and longevity.

Granny Marigold said...

Congratulations on your 2000th blog post!!