About Me

December 21, 2018

Mom's New Home.


My mom has been in her new little
apartment in the care home for a year.


It's small but sweet and truthfully, she
is so social, she doesn't spend much
time inside her suite. She loves to be
out in the common area with the others.


We have slowly helped her feel cozy
but I'd like to make it more homey.


The other day we helped her decorate
for the holidays. Her little wreath.


And her little sleigh bear that she took out
of my hands and placed on the window sill.


Her "M" for her name and the lacy
hanging we gifted to her last year.


Family pictures. She loves to look at
pics and I'm going to bring more in.


Her little poinsettia plant on top of her
little fridge. Cute and tiny but pretty.

We've bought her a little end table to
go beside her couch. And for Christmas,
a new print for her sitting area and a
very soft throw blanket I know she'll
love. She loves warm and cozy, just like
 I do. Any ideas? Send them my way!

~ Chy

No comments: