About Me

July 11, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... jeans, blue flouncy button down shirt with cap sleeves and pearl buttons, bare feet, my favorite necklace, beaded bracelet and hair down for the day.

What I'm reading .... still reading the same book. Still slow ....

What's happening in my kitchen .... lots of chopping and marinading, prepping and laughter. Our daughter's birthday is today and we took the girls and our grandson for lunch yesterday. Tonight, we're having her favorite dinner. Can't believe our baby is so grown up, with a baby of her own!

What's outside my window .... the bbq is heating up, waiting for dinner. Sunny skies, slight breeze, warm air but NO rain, which we truly need. It may rain next week. I sure hope so!

What I'm thankful for .... we are ready to list our other house. I'm thankful for the guidance of my dad's best friend, who will take this on for us. I feel like as we deal with J, it feels like my dad is watching over us. Hopeful for a quick sale and no issues. And the relief that will come soon, once all of this real estate stuff, dealing and waiting is all done.

What I'm smelling .... the dinner on the bbq as it cooks.

What I'm hearing .... the sound of the 2nd season of "Succession." We're prepping for the next season to air in the Fall. LOVE this series. Hope it can continue on but if not, we'll watch it again, and again. A great piece of entertainment.

What I'm crafting .... waiting for the windows for dgd's dollhouse. She is going to be so excited once it's all done.

What's on my mind .... the other house, the variants, the market and life. No big worries, just hopes and dreams.

Words to live by .... the beautiful quote above speaks to me. I hope it does for you as well. Sweet tattoo but not mine!

Namaste, my blogging buddies.

                                      ~ Chy

1 comment:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Oh, I hope the sale goes smoothly, Chy. It's good that you have a real estate pro advising you. Suze Orman says that we are at the height of the housing market right now. Enjoy your bbq!