About Me

October 16, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... pj's as we're all tucked in to bed!

What I'm reading .... "The Home for Unwanted Girls." 

What's happening in my kitchen .... nothing as it's well past dinner time, the dishes have finished washing, counters cleaned and the lights are off. All ready for tomorrow.

What's outside my window .... dark skies and warm air.

What I'm thankful for .... our cozy cottage and the amazing warm Fall we're having.

What I'm smelling .... fresh sheets on the bed.

What I'm hearing .... "Family Ties" on the tv.

What I'm crafting .... grand daughter's dollhouse. Still. BUT what I'd love to craft would be the amazing refinishing project above. A tv cabinet turned in to a storage/seating unit. Wouldn't this look great in our mudroom?

What's on my mind .... what I'm going to do with  my afternoon off tomorrow.

Words to live by .... "You're both Angels!" .... a comment from a participant at our Baby Loss Retreat this weekend.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: