About Me

October 23, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.

 

What I'm wearing .... pyjama bottoms, a tank top and a comfy hoodie, with warm socks and my slippers. Hair is in a messy bun as we worked outside ~ I did shower but chose not to wash the hair as I'll be back in the shower first thing in the morning for work. Cozy and warm for tonight.

What I'm reading .... I finished the "The Home for Unwanted Girls" on Monday. It was so good! The author has another book, not related, that has had great reviews, so I may see if I can find that one. I did buy a couple of new magazines on Friday so may dive in to those this week. 

What's happening in my kitchen .... dishes are washing away. Dh made his now famous "no allergy for Chy Chilli" and it's amazing. Real chilli would be potentially deadly for me with my crazy allergies but he figured out a few years ago how to make a version that I can enjoy. Lots of leftovers. 

What's outside my window .... clouds and cool air. It's a bit more like Fall this week. Some areas of our Province even got some snow. Not here! Not yet! Stay away!!

What I'm thankful for .... everything in my life, even the challenges! Life is good, even when days can be hard.

What I'm smelling .... the candle I have lit while I write. It's a new one that is kind of woody or Fall like. 

What I'm hearing .... watching "East New York" ~ very good series. Reminds me of "Third Watch" that we used to enjoy.

What I'm crafting .... grand daughter's dollhouse ~ still. 

What's on my mind .... work, snow, work, rain ....

Words to live by .... see the great quote above!

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

How sweet of your husband to figure out a way for you to enjoy chili. My husband is the chili maker in our house too! Have a great week!

Chy said...

Thank you Debi! He's a great cook!

X Chy