About Me

January 28, 2022

Gloomy Day.


Today is a gloomy day. The sun is hiding, my body is tired and my mind is clouded. Nothing bad, just a lot of things are happening that are hard, great and everything in between. And that has left me feeling worn out. The sun will arrive again. And I have a whole week off from work to catch up. I'm excited to have this time to reset life. I look forward to it.

Everyone is at work except dh and I. Fridays is our day to work together on our music festival, to do any renos or tasks that need to be done around the house, shopping in town if we feel like it, or just chilling when the weather keeps us home. Today, it's festival work day, as well as ensuring all the families that registered for our community preschool last week are entered fully on our spreadsheet. We have more than 80 families to input, so that will take a bit. So happy though that once again, for the Fall of 2022, we are full! Our preschool program is vibrant and very strong. 

Wishing you a beautiful day and a restful evening. 

~ Chy

No comments: