About Me

January 6, 2022

Midweek Musings.


All is well today! We have hot water, thanks to our local plumber and we're starting to get some answers as to why I've been feeling so run down. Supplements to boost up my system, a gluco~meter to ensure my levels stay inline, and more testing over the next few weeks to ensure we've finally ruled out anything and everything. I'm looking forward to testing being done. And for the worry to go away.

I have a version of the dollhouse above. Bought second hand and it's sturdy but needs cosmetic work. The outside is painted a very dark pink, with green windows. I'd like to go for a more muted tone like above. Soft pink, with brown, a warm cream and a pale, sage green. I have a few more things to finish on my gd's dollhouse and then I can start this one. I love the cedar roof and the wallpaper in most of the rooms but will take some down from a few of the other rooms. Always fun to see how others would decorate a dollhouse. I love the reno part, even if it's very, very tedious. 

Work has been busy and many of us are back at home for the next little while. I'm going to go in next week as I've  been home since the 22nd and really need to tackle a few projects and meetings on site. At home works so well, but somethings have to be done in person I'll go in the mornings and my colleague will come in the afternoon so we limit risk. I have loved that the weather has been bitterly cold, and being home in the warm and cozy cottage has helped to get thru this cold snap. A few more days and then next week looks amazing. Fingers crossed the forecast doesn't change.

Tomorrow is our day off but I have a new program starting on Monday and will need to finish up the curriculum for review. Then I can relax on the weekend. We hope with the warm weather to get some of our snow moved down in to the forest so we don't have to worry about where to put any new snow that falls over the Winter. Despite all our space, we're running out of room there's just so much!

I'm off to work on my  new program
And then an early bed tonight. G'nite!

~ Chy

3 comments:

Linda said...

Chy, I hope you are felling better very soon! You certainly stay busy. I can't imagine your winters! I've been really cold in Texas today and that is not our normal way!
That dollhouse is precious. I saw some over the Christmas hilidays that people had painted brown and decorated up like gingerbread houses! So clever!

happyone said...

Love the doll house!!

Anonymous said...

Use your cell phone to make outgoing calls to customers or participate in conferences but display your work number to maintain the professionalism of the call while #WFH
That's just one of many use-cases of a VOIP CRM integration. Learn more ? https://channeltake.com/business-voip/