About Me

January 8, 2022

Second Christmas.


This little guy was away for Christmas, so we got to have a second one this year! It was fun to do it all over again, though it was a smaller version. This little guy was pretty excited to get more books in a series that he loves and we were happy to continue to fuel his love of reading. A "family genetic trait" we like to claim. When it's quiet in the cottage, we know he's reading! Not a bad thing to consider at all.

Cold again today but at least the sun is out and that always helps, in my opinion. We were able to sleep in a bit as I did a ton of work yesterday, which is typically my day off. I decided to not do a workout but shower and get to work and do my treadmill and weights later today. I based this on some research on what is better for your body ~ morning, afternoon or evening. Hit and miss depending on which research you rely on but I'm going to switch to later in the afternoon for awhile and see how I do. I'm pretty groggy today ~ not sure if the sleeping in, the no workout or the supplements I'm now on to combat some of the things we found on bloodwork is the culprit. I had good energy yesterday but not today. I may try a little nap in a while. 

                 Wishing you a beautiful, productive
                         and family filled weekend! 

                                     ~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

We had two Christmases this year too. One with our whole family (kids and grands) on the 19th and then just hubby and me on Christmas Day.