About Me

December 7, 2019

Snow Day!


Unexpected snow meant an unexpected
"snow day" at home for most of the day.


Looks so pretty but kept me off the
highway and range roads in the am.


I was able to get in to town to present
on grief to 100 teachers in the afternoon.


And then came straight home again, to
our cozy little house in the frosty woods.


Always so pretty but I prefer it on
days I don't need to go anywhere.


Thankful for an great boss and a team
that pitches in to make sure work is done.


And thankful we are set up to work
from home when the weather turns.


Today it's supposed to snow again but
dh has to go to town so he can drop me
off at my office for a few hours to meet
with some clients. And then home again.

Have you had any "snow days" yet?
What do you like to do on those days?

~ Chy

No comments: