About Me

December 15, 2019

Christmas Baking.


Planning out our final Christmas Baking
List ~ can't wait to try all these recipes.


We always make both sugar and
shortbread cookies each year. I'm
getting better at decorating them ~
definitely have to keep practicing.


These Christmas lights are too sweet.
Might try these out for the kitchen tree.


Gingerbread with white chocolate
and tiny sprigs of berries and leaves.


I haven't done these Stained Glass
Cookies for years but might try them
again this year. The trick is to not
make them too thin and to find the
right candies that will melt well. I
hope they turn out and are eaten up!


I wish I could decorate like this! So
much detail. Maybe one day I will.

In addition to the cookies we love to
bake and eat at Christmas, we'll also
be making sweet Butterscotch Confetti, 
Mini Cheesecakes, Butter Tarts, my
Nanaimo Bar, and a Neapolitan Bar. All
really easy to make and so good to eat.

Do you spend time baking at Christmas?
If you do, what do you like to create?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

All those goodies! I wish I could decorate like that.

Chy said...

I'm learning but don't think I'll EVER be this good Debi!

X Chy