About Me

December 3, 2019

Kit Kat Kabin.


We thought we'd try and find a Gingerbread Kit to
construct this Christmas with the grand babies. 


Looked fairly straight forward. Not too many steps.
And lots and lots of yummy Kit Kats to eat later!


My favorite is the white Kit Kats. Hard to find.
Except at Christmas. Then we find them all over.


We used all the Kit Kats, the icing, the Smarties
and the sprinkles. We added in a tree and a light.


And rested it on one of my favorite
Skye McGhie china serving trays.


Added in some snow and a lace cloth.
Ta da! Our version of a Gingerbread
House for our 2019 Christmas. I'm
looking forward to eating it all later!

~ Chy

6 comments:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Oh, that's just beautiful. I love the whole scene. You are such a talented decorator.

Granny Marigold said...

I love your KitKat tree! I'm a big fan of KitKats but haven't really noticed any white chocolate ones. Maybe because I try to stay away from the tempting candy aisle.

Debi said...

I've never seen those kits or white Kit Kats. Loved how the project turned out.

Chy said...

Ah, thank you Stephenie! It's fun to create.

X Chy

Chy said...

We discovered the White Kit Kats a couple of Christmas' ago, Granny. But then couldn't find them late. Now we see them at Bulk Barn a lot and other stores closer to Christmas. My favorite!

X Chy

Chy said...

Debi, the white ones are sooooo good! I love the milk chocolate but the white .... mmmm!!

X Chy