About Me

May 26, 2024

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... jeans, bare feet and a light purple t that is comfy and a favorite.

What I'm reading .... my latest copy of Country Living British Edition. Always a month behind as I have to wait for it to come to Canada. Very worth the wait.

What's happening in my kitchen .... everyone is in bed and the kitchen is closed!

What's outside my window .... dark clouds and some thunder. A bit of rain but not much.

What I'm thankful for .... rain when we need it and sun when it's warm and bright.

What I'm smelling .... the rain from outside and the flowers that have bloomed in our garden.

What I'm hearing .... crickets. Or maybe they're frogs. Hard to tell some nights.

What I'm crafting .... dollhouse prep. Starting a new cross~stitch. Nothing else.

What's on my mind .... World events, my mom, new programs and our renovations.

Words to live by .... the quote above. So timely and how I'm now living life!

Hope you enjoy this week's quote.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: