About Me

May 19, 2024

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... a soft purple t~shirt and white cutoffs. No shoes. Hair down.

What I'm reading .... Melissa Gilbert's "Back to the Prairie." I grew up watching "Little House on the Prairie." This is a great read about her life after marrying fellow actor Tim Busfield. And leaving Hollywood to move to the Catskills to live a rural life.

What's happening in my kitchen .... closed for the night but all ready for tomorrow.

What's outside my window .... a landscape that is starting to burst and bloom.

What I'm thankful for .... the rain that has taken the threat of wildfires away.

What I'm smelling .... the sweet earthy smell that comes after a rain.

What I'm hearing .... frogs croaking and geese flying by. Quiet but noisy.

What I'm crafting .... gifts for our upcoming preschool conference next weekend.

What's on my mind .... budgets, renovations, purging, organizing, upcoming events and my mom.

Words to live by .... the quote for today is above in honor of Queen Victoria, the reason for our May Long Weekend here in Canada. Hope you enjoy this week's quote.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: