About Me

March 14, 2023

A Good Read.


My newest book. I wasn't sure if I truly wanted to invest in this read but was given a lovely gift card to Indigo for my birthday in November. "Spare" by Prince Harry is $47 but there was a 20% sale recently. I was going to go and buy it then but was distracted by something and never got to the store. Missed the sale but last week, a new sale popped up and we happened to be walking by and decided to stop in, not realizing a sale had just started that morning. And now it was listed for 40% off. With my gift card and my membership, plus the sale, I paid just $1.65! I've just started and it's a good read so far. I'm on the fence between understanding the stress and strain H and M (as they call themselves) have gone thru but also am confused by somethings so far in the book, as well as in the media. Hoping by the time I'm done reading, I'll have a better understanding. Such a life he's had so far. Full of love and fear, experiences and stress. So, what are you reading?

                                     ~ Chy

No comments: