About Me

March 12, 2023

Conflicted Feelings on a Snowy Afternoon.


My dh is making lots of tea for me lately in my favorite mug. Work has become very busy and the path we're on is causing a lot of conflicting feelings, not just for myself, but my team and co~workers as well. My hope is we'll survive this time and our programming will continue to grow and thrive. It's hard to be in the midst of it all and not having a clear picture of what it'll be like on the other side. For now, I smile and nod, and keep my focus on the tasks at hand.


When I have conflicted feelings, I often struggle with how they started then what to do with them. In the moment, as we wait for Spring to grace our lives, I've stayed close to our cozy cottage, ensuring every day I notice something that is beautiful in my world. It's hard work and doesn't always work as my stomach is in constant knots, I can't sleep and my head is full of worry and distress. My confidence is so low that I question every day what I'm doing, how I'm doing it and if my process is meeting the marks of those who are leading. We're almost end that end of the list of tasks. The outcome is still uncertain and it's making me exhausted. I long for a clear evening or a free weekend to relax again.

What are your go to tips and trips for working
through difficult times? I'm looking for ideas!

~ Chy

No comments: