About Me

March 12, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... pyjama's and big warm socks! Time change this weekend so we slept in and then we're off to sleep early tonight. Busy week ahead.

What I'm reading .... "The Midnight Library" by Matt Haig. Can't remember who suggested it but very good, so far.

What's happening in my kitchen .... lights out, dishes done ....

What's outside my window .... a warm evening with very dark but cloudless skies.

What I'm thankful for .... beautiful weather that is not typical but we'll take it!

What I'm smelling .... my snack ~ cashews and raisins.

What I'm hearing .... the tv, though I'm not watching it. We just finished watching "The Last of Us" and the behind the scenes special on Crave down in the theatre room. Just finishing up some paperwork and then I'm off to bed, so the tv is just back ground noise in the moment.

What I'm crafting .... a dollhouse, of course!

What's on my mind .... my mom, always, always my mom.

Words to live by .... see the beautiful quote above. It's really more like a poem. I just had to post. 

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

I did enjoy The Last Bookshop in London! Maybe I'll keep on a library theme and request the one you were reading. No doubt you're long finished it.
Thanks for popping by my blog from time to time. I know life gets hectic.