About Me

March 12, 2023

Growing a Blythe Doll Wardrobe.


Carys has very few clothes, so it was
time to fill up her little wardrobe ....


I love this seller sent along a few tiny
Care Bear stickers. And sweet clothes!


A lacy dress in pretty white. The detail
is amazing and so tiny with precision.


Love this frilly shirt with the corduroy
and very soft overalls. Oh the buttons!


The pink coat that came with the white
dress. I can't wait to try this one on her.


She appears to love the choices we
made for her new look. So sweet!


Look how precious this is. I need to
now find a pretty pair of dressy shoes.


And the overalls are too cute with the
lacy shirt. Not sure what shoes would
go with this as the overalls are short.
Her tiny feet are sweet so maybe I'll
leave them bare when she wears this
or see if I can find a pair of sandals.

More to come as tiny little packages
arrive at our front door. with new items.

Have an amazing and sunny Sunday!

~ Chy

No comments: