About Me

November 29, 2022

Christmas Shows.



I love all the different shows that create Christmas specials. Some of my favorites are "Call the Midwife" and "Coronation Street." Both are British (if you're not familiar) and the storylines come from the series themselves. But could be a stand alone, at least for CTM. I haven't seen any advertising yet for Coronation Street (aka Corrie) but have seen some print ads for CTM. Always fun to watch shows we love at Christmas time! Everyone around me loves watching the "Hallmark Christmas Movies" both now, and in July. But I'm not in to "cheesy" shows ~ authentic for me all the way.

Snow this week and bitter cold, so we're cozied up in the cottage, watching a show or two, while munching on Key Lime Pie and thinking about the upcoming festivities!

Life has been so busy this month, I've gotten quite behind in my writing. Be prepared for many, many posts in the next few weeks as I catch up. Hopefully, not boring posts!!

Wishing you a beautiful evening.

~ Chy

No comments: