About Me

November 20, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.




What I'm wearing .... my Disney warm long fuzzy pj hooded top (almost at my knees!), grey snowflake Sweet Legs leggings, warm wooly socks and my slippers. It's warm outside but we spent a good chunk of the day outside in the sun, then came in and I had a lovely bubble bath and put on my pj's for the night. All ready for bed, before dinner!

What I'm reading .... "The English Home" magazine ~ the December edition is just waiting for me to crack it open later tonight when we cozy up in bed.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dh is going to make a light dinner tonight ~ a crunchy salad and grilled cheese sandwiches. Still recovering from the very "heavy" food we found in Disney .... way too much for our little Canadian tummies! Back to natural foods and my veggies.

What's outside my window .... the sun is setting, the sky is still blue and the snow is melting!

What I'm thankful for .... warm weather and dry roads, making my commute to work so much easier. Good health, projects to work on and beautiful people in our lives.

What I'm smelling .... the cinnamon acorns from the Christmas decorations I have laid out as we make our little cottage beautiful with the holiday spirit. 

What I'm hearing .... the 109th Grey Cup (similar to the Super Bowl) has just started and dh is watching away. I'm ignoring it and concentrating on decorating.

What I'm crafting .... our new little pencil style Christmas Tree. Long story why we're going in this direction for the year. Maybe for another day. The tree it self was over 60% off and the box of decorations was $20 from someone on Marketplace, so this change fit well in to our frugal budget. Now I'm trying to sort and place ornaments on the 7 foot pencil tree, the two 3 foot, the one 2 foot tree and the small 1 foot tree. I'm confident I have enough decorations, it's just figuring out which style or theme for which tree. 

What's on my mind .... World events (always), upcoming blood work, office stuff and getting my tires swapped out tomorrow so I can navigate the icy roads this Winter.

Words to live by ....  "Can I evict so and so from my brain? They appear to be taking a lot of space up there, rent free and it's time they go!" Said by me last week ....

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: