About Me

July 3, 2022

Don't Give Up.


We all go thru tough times and it's easy to feel like some things are not survivable. But every rough day can be overcome. I learned many years ago that on those days, when it feels like my world is collapsing and there is no visible support, that I need to keep breathing, because the next day is always a little better. What ever I'm dealing with likely isn't completely resolved just because it's another day. But it's usually a lot lighter and more manageable. I find if I'm extra tired, then it feels like ti can't be worked out. And will feel like this forever. In time, it's better or I've managed to sort it all out. Life is a journey, a mix of triumphs and rough days. I do believe that rough days help build character. It can feel good to get through something difficult and come out on the other side with tenacity and strength to tackle future issues. Tough lessons and new tools create a stronger personality. I hate some of the things we've had to deal with. But often feel that we've accomplished something great when we get to the other side of a really big concern. 

How do you get through rough days?
What are your tools to feel better?

~ Chy

No comments: