About Me

July 31, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... ripped jeans, bare feet and my favorite purple t. When we're working on the stone pathway, I have my garden boots on. 

What I'm reading .... "The Last Bookshop in London." Two more chapters and then I'm all done. I did spend some time today online ordering from our local bookshop. I was able to snap up 6 books for $46. If I had bought them at the big box store, the total would have been over $138. Happy to shop local AND save $92!

What's happening in my kitchen .... it's quiet in the moment but dinner will be starting soon. Smokies on the bbq and Caesar salad. 

What's outside my window .... rain, sun, wind, stillness ~ we've had everything today except snow! But we are thankful for the rain as there are forest fires around our Province. It's scary to think our little forest could burn.

What I'm thankful for .... the rain, good health, my sweet family and our tiny cottage in the big woods.

What I'm smelling .... the blossoms from our gardens.

What I'm hearing .... the neighbor is doing some digging. Thankful the trees between all the houses down the lane make the noise a distant hum.

What I'm crafting .... curtains for our bedroom to keep the light out. Living so far north, we have sun until almost 11 each night in the Summer. 

What's on my mind .... all the wonderful things I'd like to do this week and all the items on the task list dh created so we get a few things crossed off.

Words to live by .... see the quote above. Love it!

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: