About Me

April 17, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... warm cord pants in a light caramel tone, with a warm sweater that is one of my favorites, matching socks and a tank underneath. It's a chilly Sunday and light snow has been falling all day, though it melts as soon as it hits the ground. I love being cozy and warm.

What I'm reading .... emails and blogs. Catching up on both.

What's happening in my kitchen .... quiet for the moment but dh is going to make us a lovely chicken dinner soon. Starting to get hungry so looking forward to the amazing smell that will soon fill our cottage.

What's outside my window .... snow that melts, clouds that are dark, pussy willows that have bloomed and birds that are singing. I'm dreaming of green and buds.

What I'm thankful for .... our sweet cottage and our amazing family. This is honestly all that truly matters in life.

What I'm smelling .... the salad I just finished a bit ago, with a light bourbon vinaigrette. Heavenly!

What I'm hearing .... a special on the Royal Family is on the telly. The clock ticking in the kitchen. And the quiet for now, before our kids get home from their weekend away. 

What I'm crafting .... dgd's dollhouse ~ almost finished the roof. Then I can move on to painting the walls, and then decorating. That's always the best part of dollhousing.

What's on my mind .... the war, meeting deadlines this week and my mom's birthday tomorrow.

Words to live by .... a beautiful quote I've posted above. Hope you love it as much as I do! It's a keeper ....

Wishing you a beautiful week ahead!

~ Chy

No comments: