About Me

April 18, 2022

Spring Bronchitis.


In case anyone is keeping track, I had
a nasty bronchitis in September. First
time being sick in 2 years. Then bam!
Had another one in November, then
it showed up again at the tail end of
February. And guess what showed up
last week? Yup, the Spring version of
bronchitis. I'm not sure why this is an
ongoing thing but hoping this is the
last time it will happen! So, how was
your week? Mine included the above
ventilators being in constant use. Now
I feel quite a bit better, but have a bit of
a cough that sounds very dry. So done!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Marie Smith said...

I hope you are done with it for good!

DeniseinVA said...

Having had lots of respiratory infections over my many years, I thoroughly sympathize. Do hope you are 100% very soon.