About Me

June 15, 2019

Finally .... Rain!


After weeks of scorching heat and horrible, thick
smoke from the fires up North, it finally rained!


But instead of just rain, we've also been getting
lots of storms, with thunder, lightening and hail.


Warnings keep popping up. It's hard to plan when
the silly weather changes so very quickly each day.


Today, after I was done my work, I was excited to
get home to garden. We did a couple of hours and
then, bam, the thunder started and the black clouds
rolled in. We'll try and get more done tomorrow but
for now, the rain is falling and the Earth is green.
Something to be so very thankful for anyways!

~ Chy

2 comments:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

I'm glad you got some gardening done. I'm transplanting some sumac today. I'm hoping it will take root and grow up along my front fence. Those clouds look ominous!

Chy said...

They wer scary Stephanie. Thankfully, it just rained the wind picked up but no damage! X Chy