About Me

June 15, 2019

Potted Garden.


In our last house, and most of our
houses before that, we've had lovely
garden beds full of perennials. The
beauty of this is I only had to weed!


I always had a variety of pots, small
and large, and everything in between
to fill with pretty blooms through the
season. In this house, we have had to
start from scratch, even with living
in the forest and having natural plants
all around us. While we work on our
garden beds, we still need to have some
pots on our veranda and our decks.
This year, I found such amazing colors
and textures of plants. I will in time
show them all to you but here are two
of my favorites. They are growing well
so far. I hope they will last all Summer.

Do you have garden beds?
Or just pots with flowers?

~ Chy

No comments: