About Me

October 18, 2019

Still Blooming.

 




I have no idea what the mystery plant is in the first picture of some of the flowers and plants that are still blooming in the garden that surrounds our island cottage. Hoping to identify it but if you know, feel free to share. I'm so happy to have Lavender all around me this week. The fragrance is amazing! My Lavender at home grew well but did not bloom any buds this year. Hoping for next year. I have some mulching and covering to do once we're home. I did get my bulbs in but if it's still okay once we're home, I might see if I can get a few more in to the ground. Once I snow arrives and sticks around, it will help to dream of a sweet garden to get through the long Winter. Anything will help ....

~ Chy

2 comments:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

That plant looks like lamb's ears to me. It's very soft. They used to use it in the garden for the blind that we had in San Mateo, CA.

Chy said...

I think that's what it might be. Thank you Stephenie! Now I'm going to see if it will grow at home.

X Chy