About Me

October 22, 2019

Nature Works.

 







Even though we're home now, safe, sound and warm, I have lots of memories to share about our island vacation. I will apologize in advance for spreading these memories throughout the rest of October as I sift through our pictures and add words to the images. Bear with me!

One of my favorite stores on the island is called Nature Works. It reminds me quite a bit of our Planet Organic store back home. Nature based food items and products that don't contain chemicals. My kind of store, my kind of eating! I love the atmosphere too. Kind of like shopping at one of the old stores we used to go to when I was small and we spent Summers at the lake. Everything was wood, the door was screened and you took your groceries home in a basket or a paper bag. So earthy, so natural. Just the way life should be!

~ Chy

4 comments:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

I love that style, too. That's kind of how it is up in Wrightwood. It feels like going back in time to old California. I love the slow pace.

Chy said...

It's such a calm experience. I love shopping in vintage styled and vintage retail establishments.

X Chy

Debi said...

This store reminds me of a couple of local farm stores here that are open from spring to the end of November. I love just walking through and browsing, no rush, no hurry!

Chy said...

We don't have that here Debi. We do have outdoor Farmer's Markets that run from Spring until Fall but those are booths not stores. I love going to those and getting super fresh veggies!

X Chy