About Me

October 26, 2019

Miniature Project.


At the Dollhouse Show back in September, we
met a lovely lady who makes these neat boxes
to decorate. I work on dollhouses on my own
but dh and I came up with the idea to create a
project together. So we chatted with Erika and
then ordered our box. We decided on a bakery
and the rest of the time spent at the show was
finding items for our new project. It was a lot of
fund but we had to wait for the box to be done.
I picked it up a couple of weeks ago, in the rain. 


Isn't it sweet? We'll paint it up but she already
put wallpaper inside for us. Pictures to follow.
The back I'm going to take off and attach it to
the side. I think it will be easier than trying to
prop it up to work on the inside all the time. I
do want to hang pictures or shelves on the back.

Our together project to work on over the Winter,
instead of working on work. Excited to tackle this.

~ Chy

No comments: