About Me

April 21, 2024

A New Look.


When I first started blogging over 10 years ago, so many of the blogs that I was attracted to featured soft lines, cozy photos and daily life content. That is still what I love about blogging and I set out to create the same. I chose a background I loved and never thought that I'd wake up one day to find my background blank. No graphics, no color, boring! It's taken some time to find another template, and though I'm not complete sold on the one I installed today, it will have to do for now until I can either gather some pennies to pay someone to make one, or I keep looking until the right one comes along. If I had a huge readership and even had commenters, spending the dollars would be fine. Time will tell which route to take. Hope you like this tiny fix!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog for your words and the kindness you show to others.
I am a faithful reader but this is my first comment. I am sure there are others like me who are just readers.

Thank you,
Kaylee

Happy@Home said...

Popping in to say hello. I like your new look. I have been blogging for a long time too and am finding changing the header, etc. to be a lot more challenging than it used to be. You did a nice job with yours.