About Me

June 9, 2013

Sunday Night Chit Chat.

Time for Carla's 
"Sunday Night Chit Chat."


Reading: The Red Tent by Anita Diamant. Excellent read so far!

Listening to: Our dogs all whining because we're taking an hour out from entertaining, feeding, walking, brushing, massaging, playing with or cuddling them to watch tv.

Watching: The season finale of Game of Thrones! After last week's episode, not sure what to expect tonight.

Cooking/Baking: Nothing but dd made us a great Spinach Pesto Pasta dish.

Happy I accomplished this week: Met with the former President of the National Organization that I am now the President of. She flew in from the coast to see her family & hand over the reigns to moi. A huge job that I'm ready for. Hope the others are ready for me!

Looking forward to next week: Our children's grief program is finished on the weekend. Always sad at the end of each group but happy that all the families are doing well & no one has missed a session. It's been a really good group, well connected to each other & they've all worked so hard. We'll end with a lovely celebration, a party to honor their hard work. 

Thankful for today: The rain, which gave me extra reason to stay in my warm, cozy bed today. Then the sun that shone for a short time, giving me just enough time to plant our two large planters in front of the garage & one small vintage pot. 

Bonus Question: When I'm out & about & a homeless person asks you for money, do you give it? At times I have, at times I haven't. Kind of depends on how they approach me. 

To join in tonight, 
click hereHave fun!

No comments: