About Me

June 2, 2013

Is it a fail ....

.... if I accomplished 6 things on my list but not all 8? 


Almost got everything done but the moving of stuff from the studio to the library is only half finished. And we didn't scrapbook, although we did spend time looking at house plans & I cut out some new pics to go in the scrapbook, so I'll count that one as 1/2 done. 

Technically, we got 6.5 out of 8 tasks done. On the plus side, I also did some laundry & we shopped at 4 different stores for new flower pots for the front of our house & our deck. 

That has to count for something, doesn't it?

It was a pretty good day & for a Sunday, I'm happy with what we got done. 

Did you get all your tasks done today?

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Pretty good in my books! :) I think I did pretty good on my weekend list! Will have to take a look & see... Probably around 80% I'm guessing!

Chy said...

Silly question I know but it seemed like a small manageable list! I love your lists. You always seem to get a good chunk done. I'm happy with our accomplishments, especially when it was supposed to be a complete day off but we still had fun and did relax!

Have a great week Carla.