About Me

June 4, 2013

Full day ....


.... that I get to decide what to do with. My list of possibilities is long but I truly only have about 7 hours to play with before I have to go in to provide counseling for a grieving widow. Til then, I plan to:

*pull up the last forms for our taxes so we can print & send. We're getting refunds so no worry about deadlines here.
*input my receipts into my spreadsheet for reimbursement on Thursday, just in time for our holidays at the end of June.
*do our personal banking for June & maybe even July - a busy 2 months coming up & the last thing I want to be doing is worrying about deadlines for payments.
*take in a deposit of cheques & cash for the centre - my administrator usually does this but she's in the city & I have all the money here. Faster for me to do it rather than drive it all the way in to her. 
*box up the brand new printer that is not working to take back to Costco. A really good one but we appear to have chosen the dud in the pile.
*create a press release for our new centre - exciting news that our community needs to know about!
*wash the floors - we have tiny doggy prints gracing the landscape from all the rain on the weekend.
*start to pot all my flowers sitting on the deck in the sun - they are doing well but I need to move them off the deck & spread the color around the yard.
*pull up the rhubarb and the weeds - a big job that we started on the weekend but it kept raining, so we had to keep stopping. Blues skies today so this task should be finally completed.
*mix the organic dirt we bought with some new grass seed to fill in a few dead spots - our grass is looking lush & full, except for a couple of spots that aren't as nice.

Whatever does not get done today, no despair shall incur, as I have tonight off & tomorrow too!! It will feel good to go back to work on Thursday, with all of these completed. Wish me luck!

So what's on your 
to do list for today?

No comments: