About Me

August 29, 2014

Warm and Cozy!

Hi everyone!

I'm sure you're now experiencing what we've had the last little bit. Beautiful sunny days, followed by early evenings, with dark descending before 9 p.m. Cool air, almost a crisp feel to it and lots of neighbors are now starting to burn leaves and dead foliage. I love fall, truly, my favorite season but this year, it seems to be coming so fast. which makes we worried that we'll have an early winter. Or maybe it just feels earlier because I want it to wait a while. Moving in the ice, sleet and swirling snow does not appeal to us at all!


Fall colors.


Can you feel the chill in the air?
The warmth in candles, softly lit?

What is your fall looking like?

2 comments:

Penny said...

It's more a very-late-summer feel here, just starting to tip over into Autumn x

Chy said...

Hi Penny,

Today was more like summer again. At one point, I even felt it was a bit too hot again!