About Me

August 22, 2014

Ready for more?

Hi everyone!

Are you ready for more news on our little house? We ventured out yesterday to see how the installation of the windows was coming. And discovered they were all in, except the basement windows, which will go in this weekend. Here's the latest pictures:


The turret is now secure.


Back of the house.


Peeking from the inside.


My favorite windows are the ovals.

Yes, windows excite me! I truly can't wait to gaze out at the natural landscape of our tiny piece of paradise through these beautiful panes of glass. 

Have a great weekend!
We're packing, purging and painting ....

6 comments:

Penny said...

How wonderfully exciting! X

Chy said...

I love driving out as we never know what we'll see next. Fun!

Betty said...

It looks wonderful. I know what you mean about windows. We had some put in a few years ago and they bring alot more sun in, but we do not have a wonderful view to look out. Can'a wait to see your view.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love all of the windows, too! You'll have good light and pretty views to the outdoors! I know you are excited! I would be, too! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs!

Chy said...

Thank you Betty! I`ll be sure to share some pictures of our view to the outside once we`ve moved and are all settled.

Chy said...

Thank you Diane for your sweet words and kind hug!