About Me

January 29, 2015

Siding Love!

 Can you love an inanimate object? 
If so, I LOVE our new siding!!


I apologize for the quality of these shots.
I used my phone & it was a dark, gloomy day.
The turret above faces south. We should
have some lovey sunny afternoons here.


Southside of the house. And little B's big
bedroom window. He can't wait to move!


Muddy landscape. At this time of year, we're
usually covered in 2 to 4 feet of snow. This year?
Mud as far as your eyes can see. And warm,
rainy days, with sun & fog. Not our usual!


Back porch. Facing east. A great place for early
morning breakfasts & late night bbq's!

How is your landscape looking today?
Snow? Rain? Heat? Sun?

2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I love the color of your new siding, so calming and timeless.
Looking forward to the completed pictures, I think you chose well !
Stay warm :)
~Jo

Chy said...

Hi Jo. Thanks for your sweet comment. It does make the house look timeless, doesn't it? We love it and know it will be a choice we won't ever regret!! Have a great weekend. ~ Chy