About Me

May 30, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... my baby doll pj top. So hot and we had the air conditioner on for a short time. Now the fan is running and it's getting nice and comfortable.

What I'm reading .... "I Was Anastasia." Always fascinated by the Romanov family and was excited to find this novel at Indigo, marked down from $36 to $8, plus my Plum discount. First chapter down and I'm intrigued.

What's happening in my kitchen .... shut down for the night. Dishes are cooling in the dishwasher. Plants watered. Counters cleaned. Sink scoured. Lights out.

What's outside my window .... blue sky turning dark, the setting sun and green everywhere you look.

What I'm thankful for .... everything today!

What I'm smelling .... my coconut body cream.

What I'm hearing .... "Friends" on tv.

What I'm crafting .... dollhouse for dgd. Flooring ripped out and paint colors chosen.

What's on my mind .... the tasks on my list for tomorrow.

Words to live by .... 

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of
times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."

~ Author Unknown

Enjoy your week.
Namaste.

~ Chy

No comments: