About Me

May 30, 2021

My Lavender Farm Dreams.





If I didn't have my dream job right now, I'd create a Lavender Farm. My favorite plant and not easy to grow but I seem to have a knack for it. We have the space to grow lots. I just don't have the time that would be needed to make it an actual enterprise. Maybe once we're retired. For now, I experiment and cultivate, and dream one day of rows and rows of purple blossoms. Dreaming is free and fun!

Today is another blue sky, sunny, warm day. Yesterday was a busy one. Kids grief class in the morning, then working in the garden, helping our neighbor when he came down to move dirt from one area to where we'll be building our shed, conversations about more dirt to order, then up to the studio for a 3 hour event live on our radio station that raised $300, making us all happy for the charity that was our monthly recipient for May. We bbq'd, then headed over to our neighbors down the lane for drinks and s'mores by the fire. It was a beautiful night and the conversations fun. Very relaxing and for a bit, I totally forgot we're still in a pandemic. Walk back home to our cozy cottage and then we watched the "Friends Reunion" and laughed the night away. A great day that was also productive. The best kind of day.

Today, I have my workout planned, a nice shower, breakfast then I'm off to the Big City for an event from noon until 3ish. Home for a board meeting online, then dinner and a relaxing evening. I am sharing a story during the event and have my notes ready to go but our printer has decided it's not going to cooperate today. I may just bring my laptop with me and read from the screen instead of paper. Hoping we don't have to buy a new printer but learning they don't seem to last long anymore. At least they aren't expensive.

I'm off to get sweaty! Wishing you all a warm,
beautiful Sunday. Namaste my blogging buddies.

~ Chy

No comments: