About Me

May 2, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.


Today, around the World, bereaved mothers are being held and cared for as they remember their sweet babies, or precious children, who have died. The week before traditional Mother's Day is International Bereaved Mother's Day. An opportunity to create awareness and seek support, this day is filled with broken hearts, copious tears and heart wrenching memories. Today, my family remembers our precious little ones with love: Bretton, Ciara, Birkley, Cabriola, Cambria, Beau, Cree and Bentley. Forever in our hearts. 

What I'm wearing .... my grey snow leggings, a soft deep rose hoodie, grey socks and my teal slippers.

What I'm reading .... I'm about half way thru "No Ordinary Life" by Suzanne Redfearn.

What's happening in my kitchen .... Sunday dinner is cooking ~ chicken with veggies in a stir fry with sauce and rice.

What's outside my window .... sunny but super cold. It did rain earlier today but the wind has died down and now the sun is brightening the day. Lovely ending.

What I'm thankful for .... good health and inspiring projects.

What I'm smelling .... dinner cooking ~ smells so good.

What I'm hearing .... the tv and the fan on the stove. And talking. There is always talking in the cottage. I will forever cherish the sound of loved ones voices.

What I'm crafting .... finished the 2nd phase of our "grow op" of veggie seeds and today, annual and perennial flowers.

What's on my mind .... worries that I don't want to think about today. I'm trying to learn to set things "over there" so they don't cloud my mind 24 hours a day. It's slow going but I'm determined to get there. 

Words to live by .... "Love is all you need ...."

Wishing you a beautiful week. 

~ Chy

No comments: