About Me

July 13, 2020

Rain and Sun.


We've had crazy amounts of rain again
this year. You've heard me talk about it!


It makes for dreary days at times but
we always find something to do inside.
Like art projects, reading books we've
wanted to for a long while, working out
or my new favorite ~ repainting the
entire house. When the sun is out, the
house is empty! We'll sit outside for
the longest time, taking it all in. I do
love both ~ the rain keeps us inside,
cozy and warm ~ the sun brings us
back out to be warm and free. Which
do you like the best? Rain or Sun?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

I think all in all I prefer the sunny days. I have more energy on those days. But I do love a good old fashioned thunderstorm day too. Those days make me want to make something yummy and curl up with a good book.

Chy said...

I love a mix of rain and sun. Nice to cozy up as you commented. But I also love sunny days to work on my tan! And grow my garden.

X Chy