About Me

July 26, 2020

Cozy in Bed.


This is me today! Still cozy in my warm, comfy bed.
I was instructed by dh to take a day off and so I am!
But the plan is to get up soon and have a lovely, long,
warm shower, have some lunch, sit out in the sun, read
my new book, fold laundry and put it away, tidy up the
master closet so we're ready for the week, water all the
plants inside/out, and once dh is home from filming, take
the compost bin down the lane for it to be picked up
tomorrow and figure out dinner for tonight. It might
be movie night as we missed that this week. Busy day
but lovely to just go at my own pace and not have to
watch the clock or have deadline. Have a great day!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Sounds like a lovely laid back day... I hope you enjoyed it!

Chy said...

It was laid back but at the end of the day, I quite like to be busy at this time in my life. So today, I'm back to my tasks and much happier!

X Chy