About Me

July 30, 2020

Twenty Weeks ....


.... since we've been home indefinitely.
I'm grateful for our good health, our
cozy cottage, our busy jobs that can
be done from home, our amazing kids,
our helpful neighbors and sunny days.
All of these have made this a bit better.


I do miss all my colleagues, though we
talk all the time on Zoom and by email
and Teams. And we got together 2 weeks
ago today for a retreat (socially distanced!)
and that was amazing and so healing. I
miss meeting my clients in person. I miss
just casually heading out to the store. I
miss visiting my mom when ever I want to.
I miss travelling. I miss so many things.
But I'm grateful we have this time and
the chance to get through this so that we
are all very healthy, safe and thriving. It is
our new life and we are embracing it in
the very best way we can. I hope you are too.

Be well.
Stay safe.

~ Chy

4 comments:

Ellen D. said...

You have a good attitude about it all - you look for the positive and the things you can be grateful for. That is helpful to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Chy said...

Ah, thanks Ellen! I try hard to keep positive, even when life throws a curve ball, like Covid!

Take care.

X Chy

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Hi Chy, I am fighting the paper clutter. I need to sort through it all. Thanks for your honest post. That's great that your business is doing so well. Congratulations! I am am getting some incredible writing work, too. There are positives in this pandemic.

Chy said...

Paper clutter is the worst Stephenie!

X Chy