About Me

July 12, 2020

Birthday Baby.


This sweet baby had a birthday yesterday.
I can't say how many little candles were
on her cake as it makes me seriously feel
very old! I can say that she is old enough
to be an amazing mama, a caring nurse, an
intentional voter and the best grown up
daughter ever! She arrived naturally, safe
and sound, just 8 hours after my water
broke and well under 6 hours from the
time I had my first contraction. With a
head full of dark hair that soon turned a
lovely shade of blonder, we still feel so
very blessed to have had not just her as
our first baby, but all our calm and sweet
babies that arrived later. We truly lucked
out when it came to kids! Very blessed!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Happy birthday to your daughter... I hope she had a wonderful day.

Chy said...

Thank you Debi. Yes she did and we're still celebrating!

Hope you had an amazing weekend.

X Chy