About Me

October 22, 2020

Blogtober: Day 21.


Not the best news today .... we were set to move
in to our new space but another delay has meant
our move will not take place now until mid to late
December. We're all packed up at the office and I
turned in my keys already but thankfully, we were
already working from home so 2 more months is
not going to be hard at all. I'm just wishing Covid
would disappear so we can get in to our classroom
and enjoy the beautiful teal feature wall! It's going
to be so amazing. I'm hoping for no more delays!

~ Chy

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

God is in the details so we can trust that He is in this delay! God be with you and protect you!

Chy said...

Thank you Elizabeth. We are so close and know it will so worth the wait. I love your kind words and blessing.

X Chy